Mobile homes, especially park models, are called "trailer house"
in Japan. They are utilized for various uses, such as shop, restaurant,
office, house, accommodations, etc.
We have been developed and improved our products in order that owners in Japan can use safely and comfortably. We would like to popularize Japanese-made Mobile Homes as the following products.
- As for transporting, they can receive authorization of relaxation of standards and can obtain traffic permission for a special vehicle from the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MLIT).
- They are manufactured in consideration of building frame structure, ventilation, natural lighting, building materials and equipment and so on, as transportable shops/dwellings/offices, and they can obtain building confirmation as necessary.
Equipped with house equipment (kitchen, bathroom, toilet, etc.)
Our products are designed to withstand Japanese various climate conditions such as high temperature and humidity in summer season and heavy snow and coldness in winter season, and long-distance transporting.
In order that owners can use mobile homes with peace of mind, we deliver products with methods observing related standards.
1. Construction standards (Japan Recreational Vehicle Import Association (JRVIA))
2. Method of transporting (MLIT)
3. Method of Installation (MLIT)
The indoor is empty. Depending on a use, installation of equipment and floor planning are possible.